Getting an Application Packet
Download and Print
Pickup printed packet in the foyer of the property, located at 95 Dawson Ave. Rockville, MD 20850.
Request an application packet be sent to you via USPS First Class Mail - Please note this option requires additional shipping time and all applications must be received, or post marked by date listed below, regardless of when packet was requested, or received by you, as the prospective applicant. The management company is not responsible for mail delays and will not make any special considerations for late applications.
Submitting a Completed Application Packet
Completed applications may be returned to the management office via one of these methods:
- Physically drop off the completed application to the designated receptacle in the foyer of the below property before the below deadline.
- Send completed application to the management office via USPS at the below address before the below deadline.
- Submit completed and scanned application packet from HERE
ONE APPLICATION PER HOUSEHOLD
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEVIED, OR POST MARKED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 24, 2021
95 Dawson Ave
Rockville, MD 20850
Choosing Applicants to Be Added to Waiting List
Applicants must meet the following basic criteria to apply, please see the Tenant Selection Criteria below for full details.:
- Persons over 62 or persons with disabilities
- Income limits apply. Gross annual income must be below the HUD FY 2021 Very Low (50%) Income Limit
- 1 person household: $45,150
- 2 person household: $51,600
- Occupancy limits apply. Maximum household size for 1 bedroom unit is 2 people
The management company will only be selecting 50 applications to be added to our current waiting list. To ensure fairness, all applications received before the deadline will be entered in a random lottery. Only those applications selected through the random lottery will be added.
The lottery will be held on December 12, 2021 to ensure all applications postmarked before the deadline are received beforehand. All prospective applicants will be notified of their result via USPS First Class mail sent to the address provided on their application. Notifications will be postmarked within 5 business days of the completion of the lottery to allow for processing time.