Now seeking a Compliance Specialist who has supported Tax Credit community. Must have knowledge LIHTC and Section 8 programs. Strong background with customer service, required minimum of 2+ years experience. Excellent salary and benefits package.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Send recertification notices to residents within notification time requirements.
• Conduct applicant interviews and determine eligibility.
• Coordinate on-site data collections and processing of resident information.
• Schedule resident recertification interviews.
• Insure proper calculation of income, assets, rent levels, etc
• Work with staff for timely move-in/move-out of residents.
• Coordinate apartment inspections for recertification’s.
• Maintain resident files in accordance with company policy & regulatory agency policy.
• Assist office staff on other tasks, including collection of rents and social activities.
• Maintain property waiting list.
• Perform other duties that may arise.
• 2+ years Compliance Specialist experience in a highly professional conventional and tax credit property.
• Advanced with MS Office and Excel.
• Familiar with management office operations.
• Strong research and problem solving skills.
• Excellent Customer Service working high volume inbound calls and multiple phone lines
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Yardi Voyager experience preferred.
• College degree preferred.
• TCS certification preferred.
Note: Carefully read the Minimum Qualifications and special requirements, and if you do not meet them, understand that you cannot be considered for this job. Positions might require working during a weekend and holidays.