Our work in project management builds on and complements our experience as developers, owners and property managers. We know from our own experience that the life of a project extends far beyond the few years it takes to plan and execute it. Decisions on such matters as design, material selection, and financial structure must all tie back to an expected life cycle.
We help our clients plan to build projects, arrange to finance and monitor costs and schedules.
We also help assemble the teams that plan, build and equip projects, coordinate project execution and find ways to keep projects on time and within budget.
Our clients include museums, churches, schools and the National Park Service.
- James Brice House
- California State University at Monterey Bay
- Chelsea School
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
- The Madeira School
- National Law Enforcement Museum
- Rosemount Center
- Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament
- St. Anselm’s Abbey School
- The Washington Ballet
- Washington Theological Union
- Theological College at Catholic University
- St. John’s Episcopal Church, Lafayette Square
- Glen Echo Park, National Park Service
- St. Marks Episcopal Church
- Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts
- N Street Village