The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible to lead, manage and execute all maintenance activities. Diagnose problems and make repairs. Ensure that the service requests/work orders and repairs are made in a timely manner meeting or exceeding the company’s objectives.
• Direct supervision of 2-4 maintenance employees.
• Structure/schedule maintenance activities.
• Monitor and verify completion of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Maintenance Program (office, buildings, pumps, floors, roofs, curb appealing, boilers, pool, apartments…etc.).
• Coordinate maintenance and new capital projects - including obtaining quotes and oversight/coordination of contractors (electrical, general, boiler, fire system…etc.).
• Order materials and schedule work as appropriate to complete/continue projects, etc.
• Supervise and coordinate responses to emergency procedures ( e.g.: inclement weather situations)
• Ensure all maintenance activities operate consistent with the company objectives and budget.
Qualified candidates MUST have the following experience:
• Must have 3+ years of experience in apartment building maintenance or related field as supervisor.
• Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have knowledge in plumbing, appliance repair, electrical (when no license is required), drywall repair, carpentry, Pest control, Roofs and gutters maintenance/repair, painting...etc.
• Boiler operations.
• Participate in a team environment safely.
• Must have ability to handle hand and power tools properly and safely
• Must be able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures
• Must be able to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to pass a maintenance exam.
• Must have HVAC certification - only as allowed by law without EPA certification.
• Electro-Mechanical Technology or Maintenance school degree is desired.
• Bilingual: English-Spanish preferred.
Note: Carefully read the Minimum Qualifications and special requirements, and if you do not meet them, understand that you cannot be considered for this job. Positions might require working during a weekend and holidays.