Now seeking a Property Manager who has supported a Tax Credit/Section 8 community. Must have strong knowledge of DC Landlord Tenant law, Yardi software, LIHTC and Section 8 programs. Must have strong background with collections and customer service. A minimum of 3+ years experience. Excellent salary and benefits package.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Preparation, oversight and review of annual budgets and operating expense reconciliation and estimates.
- Preparation and review of monthly financials and ownership reports.
- Administration of preventative maintenance programs.
- Liaison between the client and the organization.
- Oversee accounts payable and collections.
- Involvement with leasing activity includes new leases and renewals.
- Involvement with tenant improvement and capital improvement projects.
- Involvement with LIHTC and Section 8 files control and approval.
- Provide value engineering and value enhancement insight to the properties.
- Mentor, train and manage a team of Property Managers (may include on-site staff).
- Must have 3+ years Property Manager experience in a highly professional conventional and tax credit property.
- Experienced with Facility Operations.
- Must have familiarity with LIHTC Program and Section 8.
- Must have DC court circuit experience.
- Preferred Advanced with MS Office and Excel.
- Preferred experience supporting Office and Accounting procedures
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- Excellent Customer Service working high volume inbound calls and multiple phone lines
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Reliable Transportation
- Yardi Voyager experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
Note: Carefully read the Minimum Qualifications and special requirements, and if you do not meet them, understand that you cannot be considered for this job. Positions might require working during a weekend and holidays.